Walk on the Wild Side Challenge!
“Thanks for inspiring us to get out – super fun walk today 🙂 We saw a mother duck with her babies, a few woodpeckers and a beaver!”
“My goal is to run 100 miles in EBC this month. I have several donors pledging my per mile so I hope I hold together!”
Join these walkers! Have some fun, get some exercise and help us raise the money needed to complete the restoration of historic Nashoba Lodge at EBC.
The Westford Friends of EBC are issuing a Challenge! Walk (or run) the Trails at EBC during the month of May. Walk and count your trails – or simply track your miles. Walk as an individual or as a family and get your own customizable Walk on the Wild Side Challenge web page. You can join a Westford neighborhood Team or start your own Team. Engage sponsors to support you and donate by the Trails or by the miles. There will be great EBC prizes at the end for the most successful donors!
We will also issue some fun challenges throughout the event. Keep an eye on the side of Nashoba Lodge for updates.
Although the fun of the Challenge and supporting EBC are our primary goals, we will also award prizes to the top fundraisers at a closing celebration on Sunday, June 6th:
- A single EBC brick with your inscription to the First Place Individual Walker.
- A double EBC brick with your inscription to the First Place Team.
- A Party Event (e.g. Birthday Party) at EBC to the Second Place Individual Walker.
- An all-day Party Event at EBC to the Second Place Team.
- An Overnight in the Director’s cabin to the Third Place Individual Walker.
- An Overnight in the Cabins to the Third Place Team.
And EVERYONE who becomes a registered EBC Walker will receive a free one-year membership in the Friends!
Here is the place to start: Walk on the Wild Side Challenge
Here you can print a map of the Trails.. And here you can print a Tracking Card.