Westford Friends of East Boston Camps was established in 2007, as a nonprofit organization with the mission of supporting the conservation, maintenance and improvement of the historic East Boston Camps property for environmental, outdoor recreational and educational purposes.
With the help and support of residents, local organizations and businesses, we provide funds and assistance to support outdoor recreational and camping opportunities to both local and inner city children and families.
- Preserving the scenic beauty and natural resources of Stony Brook Conservation Land
- Restoring the historic East Boston Camp buildings
- Bringing back the tradition of overnight camping
- Providing support for the inclusion of inner city children in camping programs
- Supporting events to promote community awareness and appreciation
President: Paul Royte
Vice President: Rose O’Donnell
Secretary: Sue Corneliussen
Treasurer: Peter Mahler
Westford Friends of East Boston Camps has been recognized by the IRS a charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and contributions made as of April 4, 2007 are tax deductible. Our tax identification number (EIN) is 26-0380133. A copy of the letter from the IRS approving our tax exempt status can be found here.