The Westford Conservation Commission has been entrusted with the care and custody of the property, and manages the use of the site.
Support and Fundraising
The Westford Friends of EBC are entrusted with raising funds and advocating for the protection and improvement of the Camp area.
Use of The Camps
The Camps are open to the public from sunrise to sunset.
- Scouts and other organizations spend overnights camping “in the wild”
- Westford fifth graders spend a week enjoying day camp (and the zip line!)
- Marcus Lewis runs a summer day camp on the property
- The Westford Recreation Department runs a summer day camp on the property
- Happy couples celebrate their weddings and families enjoy reunions
- Many runners and walkers and dogs enjoy the trails that wind through and around the Camps
Renting The Camps
EBC campsite facilities can be rented by individuals and groups on weekends during the spring and fall seasons. The facilities are available to both residents and nonresidents, and include a kitchen, dining hall, and recreation hall, as well as cabins, bath houses, and fire pits.
The Westford Conservation Commission is entrusted with the care, custody, management, and use of the East Boston Camps property, including the campsite facilities. In collaboration with the Commission, Westford Parks & Recreation handles the entire rental process for the EBC campsite facilities, from scheduling, and issuing permits, to the collection of fees.